Five Guaranteed Ways to Grow Your Wealth and Change Your Life
Matty Kerr is co-creator with John Brancaccio of The Working Experience. He is also a filmmaker and published author. Listen to our podcast on iTunes and Spotify and visit our website: theworkingexperience.com for videos, merchandise and more. You can also find us on Facebook, Linked In, Instagram, and Twitter.
I’m not a “wealth manager” or a “financial planner” or “really good with money” but I really think the following tips will make you financially sound and probably change your life forever.
- Go into a store and slip and fall on the floor. Try to pull a bunch of stuff down on top of you. Lay there groaning, “Oh, my hip! My back!” Contact a lawyer with a 1–800 number and watch the cash roll in!
- Get in on a class action lawsuit. Just watch a lot of daytime TV and one of those ads will come up about talcum powder or exposure to power lines or something. Call the number and Cha-Ching!
- Play scratch tickets. The trick is, if you win like 20 dollars, buy more tickets until you win the really big bucks. I’m talking like $500. Just keep doing that and before you know it, you’ll have a fat bank roll.
- Get money from one of those quick loan places. I heard this commercial that said you just call a number and the next day BAM! Cash in your account. Bad credit? No credit? No problem! I think you have to pay it back but you can just kick that can down the road for a while.
- Sell drugs. There is a ton of money in that industry.